Tuesday, March 2, 2010

e learning t1w9

this is my multiple intelligence profile. As you can see, I am more intrapersonal and interpersonal. And I have gotten the least for languages, this proves it, i had never been good with languages. I am also kinaestatic smart, meaning that i enjoy sports and get restless in class, uh-oh, not good.

i am intrapersonally smart, which means i know myself, my weaknesses and strengths.
Which would mean that i know my target and dreams, and will try all means to achieve them. This makes me able to complete my tasks, presumed that i am even trying to complete them.


i am also interpersonally smart, which means i understand other people.
this makes communication with others significantly easier, as i am sensitive to them and understand my peers well.

No comments:

Post a Comment



LISTEN UP PEOPLE




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



LOVES

Family&Friends :D
playtime
recess
table tennis
my laptop
not homework


HATES

RIPPERS ):
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK
ALSO HOMEWORK


WISHLIST

Be happy
1.3 for M.S.G
A new laptop
No Homework FOREVER


get them for me! xD