Tuesday, March 2, 2010

INTERPERSONAL

this is an interview with my ex-classmate, xianhui, currently in catholic high school

xianhui: you called me? what do you want
me: nothing much, just an interview for literature

xianhui: okay, do a quick one
Me: okay

me: so, what do understand from the word prejudice?
xianhui: a perception on some people, mostly bad perceptions

me: so is it good, or is it bad
xianhui: i told you didn't i? mostly bad

me: okay, what do you understand about discrimination?
xianhui: same like prejudice, except prejudice is a thought, discrimination is an action

me: okay...so i suppose it is also bad?
xianhui: yes

Me: okay thats all, thanks, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment



LISTEN UP PEOPLE




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



LOVES

Family&Friends :D
playtime
recess
table tennis
my laptop
not homework


HATES

RIPPERS ):
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK
ALSO HOMEWORK


WISHLIST

Be happy
1.3 for M.S.G
A new laptop
No Homework FOREVER


get them for me! xD