Tuesday, March 2, 2010

INTRAPERSONEL

Mayella Ewell's diary


did not have time these few days, so i am gonna compile all these days into one entry
i got the nigger down the street, to help me bust up my old chiffarobe. i did not have the strength,
and the nigger looked strong. so i got him here, and for a nickel, bust up my chiffarobe.

i have finally enough money to give the little children a treat, so i got them downtown and get themselves an ice cream. so only me and tom was in the house. i had been lonely, the whites hate me because i am considered trash, so did the niggers, for i am white. i wanted company, even if from a nigger. i hugged tom. i could see he was shocked. he struggled to get off, but i held on. suddenly papa came back. he witnessed the whole scene. he hit me. called me a whore. i AM her daughter, is that what a father should say?

with the reputation of the ewells on the line, he told me to push all blame to the nigger. i was very guilty, but for the sake of my future life, sorry nigger, i had no choice. at the court, Atticus was mocking me. ma'am, miss mayella, urghh makes me sick. judge said he was polite, what politeness is that? the nigger was black, and i was white, it was obvious who would win the case. sorry nigger, forgive me. i had no choice. papa got me do it. rest in peace nigger, do not haunt me. sorry......

No comments:

Post a Comment



LISTEN UP PEOPLE




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



LOVES

Family&Friends :D
playtime
recess
table tennis
my laptop
not homework


HATES

RIPPERS ):
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK
ALSO HOMEWORK


WISHLIST

Be happy
1.3 for M.S.G
A new laptop
No Homework FOREVER


get them for me! xD